Outdoor furniture and exercise equipment can make our lives more enjoyable and healthy, but what happens when these items reach the end of their lifecycle? Perhaps the outdoor table and chairs have seen better days, or the treadmill is gathering dust in a corner. When it’s time to clear out these bulky items, Junk Run is here to help.
– We collect all sorts of outdoor items, from tables and sofas to BBQs and exercise gear.
– If your items are stackable or can be dismantled, they’ll take up less space in our truck and cost less to remove.
– We charge based on the amount of space your unwanted items take up in our trucks (volume in cubic metres – m3). Each truck can take up to 12m3 of unwanted items which is bigger than your average skip.
– As an indication of volume, outdoor tables typically range from 1m3 to 2m3, outdoor sofas from 2m3 to 2.5m3, large BBQs are around 0.75m3, dismantled trampolines or jungle gyms around 2m3, treadmills around 1m3, and exercise bikes around 0.5m3.
– If your items are in a usable condition, we’ll strive to find them a new home. If not, we’ll recycle them responsibly.